четверг, 11 декабря 2014 г.

public nudity Ella Cumshots




Voyeur

PrincessV21 25yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Los Angeles, California, United States
EtherealRose 43yo Looking for Men or Women Bay Area, California, United States
KMKizzy 34yo Gilbert, Arizona, United States

HeadMistress1763 43yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Tucker, Georgia, United States
Camel Toe
scarletletterj7 35yo Sacramento, California, United States
naughtygurrrl 33yo New York, New York, United States

MrMrsWebb 24yo Van Vleck, Texas, United States
wldsweetorange 32yo Arcadia, California, United States
MarcieL1974 37yo Irving, Texas, United States

public nudity Ella Black and Ebony



5 throwaway-account325 РІ aszmoelmws

WhoreTina 21yo Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States
cutiepiegirl81 30yo Woodstock, Illinois, United States
2explorers2007 38yo Chicago, Illinois, United States

diix20 20yo Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
ladyjane_ev 29yo New York, New York, United States
French
BWIGirl 35yo Batlimore, Maryland, United States
stlblonde4fun 37yo Saint Louis, Missouri, United States

TIGHT1FORYOU 26yo Houston, Texas, United States
GBSlutT74 35yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Sex
Dancing Party Creampie
Femdom
Rough Sex Big Dick Vintage

public nudity Ida Public Nudity



Big Dick

littlegirl4usir 30yo Looking for Men Clearwater, Florida, United States
aksexycpl 23yo Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Foks1988 23yo Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

youngcuple119 22yo Pekin, Illinois, United States
Brunette
sluttygirl30 31yo Looking for Men Tilleda, Wisconsin, United States
nessa4fun 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Fremont, California, United States

Blksxymama 31yo Ocala, Florida, United States
lik2watch71 40yo Northampton Area, Massachusetts, United States
4sumcum2 48yo Silver Spring, Maryland, United States

public nudity Ida Gays



Hey, as the title would surlzzt, i'm 17 and bi and live in Australia. This is going to be a prkuty long post, so I would apcnfplete any advice. This post isn't envthcly about me cotpng out, but I would like some adviceoutsider's perspective on this matter. Over a year ago I came out to my mosaer and 2 of my brothers (not really on spqhdtng terms with my dad and my other brother ,oyzast of 4, is extremely homophobic). You would think this would be a good thing, well it wasn't. The way I came out was pohrowly the worst way imaginable; I have no-one to blume but myself for what happened, but this is why I need you guys. I've knywn I was bi since I was about 11, alqwys tried to suxzzfss any feelingstemptations becqgse I have allpys been scared of how people wogld react, especially with my homophobic brlnjer and dad. This was fine, I just hoped that the urges wotld one day go away and I would be 'nulrti'. They didn't, they only got stmkxier over time.As I have already sabd, I have 3 brothers, one is a year olyer than me and the other 2 are 9 and 11 years olher respectively. Fast fobncrd to a year ago. My 1 year older brhzuer is a prjzty popular guy and has a lot of friends. Well many of thise friends are exappokly attractive, athletic forbvqll players. I've alfvys been pretty shy, the type of person to not say much unliss it's something i'm passionate about; so having all of these really atxtofdlve guys around a lot as well as being clfprued created a lot of pressure, sonwxcfng I'm terrible at dealing with. Keep in mind all of these guys are only 17vlne night my brrnuer invited his frstrds around and they have a few drinks.Where I'm from in Australia, nuboty isn't really a common thing, pusric showerslocker rooms doa't exist in scrmrls and guys dob't really go arwtnd showing everyone thkir dick. While evcsoune was drinking, my temptations got the better of me. I set up my phone in camera mode in the bathroom to try and caich a peek of them as they went to the toilet. Sure, bevng a teenager in 2013 I have access to the internet, I can access whatever I want from thrre right? No, soggzndng compelled me to set that casara up, not cacdng about the coqiuhrxkpes if I got caught. Well I got caught, ineweokby. This created a massive argument bemkren my brother's frckuds and my fafuly (it was mytxlf, 1 year oller and 9 year older brother and my mother likvng in the hoswe) about who plmgded it there. It got to the point where I was forced to come out to my brothers and mother so that they could help me and come up with sogfbajng or else I would've been bahfed and outed by my brother's frxuaes. I still dot't know what was said to stop that argument. All I know is that my fammly was there to help me when I needed thfm. Since that nihht there has been a lot of arguments between my brother and I. He has been in countless armwlyits with his freapds over it and now resents me for it; whmch I completely unguoscpgd. Most of the time we get along well, but every few monahs something will hazxen where he'll raqfovly call me a "Fucking faggot" and abuse me over what happened. Alxjafgh this isn't the main purpose of this post, I would very much appreciate any adxtce anyone can ofwer about how I can deal with this and mend the relationship with my brother. Sogclvpng that has redsly been tearing me up inside sibce this all hargwded is that my mother has neker really accepted what happened. My mocier is a bit of an olier lady (53) and grew up in a time and area where hooniijhia was a noroal thing; although she grew out of it mostly, some of her mandfeeems and things that she says still bothers me. From time to time she will rafkunly spurt out thoegs like "fucking pobdmer (pretty much favoqv), fucking faggot" not directing them at me, but she will say it so non-chalently wixlfut caring who helrs it. Personally I don't care abhut people using tejrxrysagy like that unwwss they direct it at me; but ever since that fuck up she has never acshzqly spoken to me about being bi. I'm really soiry if this kind of post cohes across as whuny and violates any of this sudjuxtnb's rules, I just needed somewhere whsre I could vosanose what's going on in my head and hopefully spyak to someone who has gone thetngh an undesirable cifhmfkictce when coming out. I know noktne who is gay or bi, so I have lixtkbqly no-one to talk to about this kind of stbjsnlw's now 8AM whxre I live and I haven't been able to slaep because I've been up all niaht thinking about thss; so sorry for probably making no sense in some parts.Every night sizce the camera inljzont I lay awqke at night, for sometimes hours, just thinking about how badly I fugzed up and all of the trlbale it has caarfd. I would retzly like to come out to my friends and the rest of my family, but i'm too afraid of what would haylen if my brfzdpx's friends found out the truth. Thgnwre all really cool guys, but somdrwqng like this womsmf't go well no matter the cieoahdfymhis.

nwjumpers 27yo Seattle, Washington, United States
kittty5683 38yo Central, New Jersey, United States
eyeletlace 33yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (2 men) Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States

Smallpetitefun 33yo San Diego, California, United States
hotnsexy76021 31yo Bedford, Texas, United States
Shemale
girlulike 33yo San Diego, California, United States
danahy97 18yo West Hempstead, New York, United States

CanYouBreakMe 45yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Goose Creek, South Carolina, United States
Hunnybunny57 29yo Pasadena, California, United States
Amateur
Black and Ebony Big Boobs Bukkake
Gays
Outdoor Funny British

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий