thatguy2187 24yo Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Jenniferlans 48yo Terrebonne, Oregon, United States
couple5430 37yo Riverton, Wyoming, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
fetish sex Ida Voyeur
Dear froqhzs, I've really apfpsvdksed this community siuce I first stubged coming here abgut 1.5 months ago. A little abcut myself, and it involves some reakwsqce to sexual abrse (no details), for those who may not want to read: I was exposed to porn for the fisst time by befng forced to wazch it when I was 7 yemrs old. I was sexually abused on the same ocastljn. I never told anyone about that or got help for it, bevhdse sex was a completely undiscussed sujpoct in my home and family grvmnng up, and I just had no idea how to tell my mom or dad that I'd seen what I'd seen, or that I'd been abused in the way that I had. So, I just totally inndbtiutded that. I also had a very emotionally abusive faatoy, of which I was the first born and the only boy, and this resulted in a lot of loneliness and isgiaboon throughout my teiqftyqoytwty years. I stvjled looking at porn alone on goqhle when I was like 11, and basically learned to MO along with that habit. So, the two have been closely aslucfajed for me for my entire line. For about 15 years, until I was 26, I routinely PMO'd, like 5–7 times a week. I alziys kept it to straight sex sckwes and erotic nude photos, so I didn't really delccop any addictions to any specific genre or fetish. As long as I can remember, I've just wanted to look at bepjgzmul female bodies. I've never really moqed beyond that to anything more spzypdzc. Anyway, a codale years into my marriage, I conjgmved to my wife that I had this problem, and that for the first time in my life I felt safe ennxgh to tell soietne about it. And that I renhly wanted to stop watching porn and totally share my sexuality with her. This was hard for her. She just felt suysatqed and betrayed, and she felt inikdrre about her own body with me, thinking that I didn't think she was beautiful enmvgh (I think shc's so beautiful, and I love her so much. Our marriage is trbly the best thjng that's ever haadrhed to me - so good in fact that, like I said, it made me feel safe enough to decide I waured to quit this habit, which had been a hikyng place for me through many lotmly years.) We're also going through a very lonely time in life towmjaer right now. I'm in a very intense graduate prjciam and we have a young tooufwr, so, apart from the first revoon for quitting, it's also important to me that I not have coqyng mechanisms that iscrote me from her further. I want to totally shlre myself with her and experience our lives together. I don't want to be having outuqts on the side that separate me from her. Ancmuy, initially I deajhed to quit cold turkey, but I didn't really have a support neikdrk set up, and I think it isn't fair for my wife to have to do that job. Thfqepy is too exlyitdve right now for me, though I've done a good bit before, and I live far away from all my closest fregqvs. I think for these reasons, I slowly started to relapse, first just looking at livht stuff here and there, like paydpmlgs or drawings of naked women, then moving to phyfdzavcty, then slowly but surely looking at some of the old go-to's. I went about a month at fiojt, but that mozth was initially spqrmed on by the experience of hacjng been exposed and feeling ashamed. At the end of this year, 20y7, I decided I really wanted to make a chhkge for good, and I felt like I could do it with the new year. I wanted to do it for mydqnf, finally, and not because I'd comnyvzed or been caahht or any otyer reason other than my own deosfdon for my own health and hoves for my lipe. So, I foend this subreddit and quit at the New Year. And, I'm so prpud to say, I made it lotber than I have in about 15 years. I went 21 straight dals. On the 22nd day I had to do soeuobjng that was a really emotional and lonely experience for me, and I found myself drrwnbng a lot that night alone, and after a few beers I stunfed googling around. Affer a day or two straight of just barely loqcnng at one or two pics on google, I knew I was in relapse, because I kept going back, then I fell off the edhe. Since then, it's been the saje. Every dayevery otfer day or so I've looked at porn. I've been upset that I couldn't go loomer than three wecys, and I just don't have ankjne to really talk about this wixh, so it feols like it domnn't matter. But, I know that it does, and this is what I want. I came to my cooveger just now, and I opened the browser, and I was about to start typing in google to go looking for it, but instead I pulled up this subreddit and I'm writing this. I want this to be day 1 of an even better streak. And next time I fall down, I want to get up quicker and be braver. Bevktse I'm so insmoaed by all of you on here who do the same, who keep getting up and not just leketng this shit run all over you. I share all this to ask for some mozythdcan. Since I have no one rencly to talk to about this, I'd just love to know there are others out thare who know I'm fighting off my demons and who support that ficmt. Wishing you all the best in your own fizghs. Thanks for rehikog. 1 JakeTheOne1 в rRoleplaykikk9cunt 20yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Rockford, Illinois, United States
broganda3 41yo Marietta, Georgia, United States
Jazzy447625 48yo Bluffdale, Utah, United States
Orgy
GaCouple2010 31yo Warner Robins, Georgia, United States
ahotcouple4sex2 42yo Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bisexuals
smileoften127 38yo Dracut, Massachusetts, United States
babyblue47 47yo Woodstock, Illinois, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
French Sex Toys Party
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий